Dashboard Anywhere is a platform that lets you check the status of your vehicle maintenance and customization from anywhere. The platform requires proper login credentials like a username and password so that you can log in. This platform comes under the FCA.
Troubleshooting Guide For Dashboard Anywhere
Sometimes logging in to the Dashboard Anywhere portal is challenging, but it’s rare. Follow this guide to troubleshoot the issue.
- Try restarting your browser and entering the website again to regain access to the portal. Check your browser’s cache or reboot your computer if the issue does not resolve.
- You can try clearing the cache and cookies if you are experiencing problems with the login portal. You can now use the rest of your browser without having to worry about overcrowded data in your browser.
- In addition, you may be using a browser that isn’t supported by the portal. Please make sure you are using one of the recommended browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer 11.
- One of the most common mistakes is providing incorrect login information. Ensure your login credentials are accurate. Ensure that your CAPS-lock is enabled/disabled before entering a password.
- You might have forgotten your password if you are not using VPN and your connection is good.
- Make sure that you typed your information correctly. You can also view your password if this is an option. If no one is around to examine your password, then it should not be visible to anyone.
- If none of the methods work, open the Dashboard Anywhere portal in private/incognito mode.
- You can contact our customer service team if you still have trouble logging in to your account. They will be happy to assist you as soon as possible.